[amayausers.com] Re: Mississippi River Basin

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:03:17 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/70.html

Having a decade of drought here on the high plains, I'm having a really hard
time with the Katrina-like proportions of this flood and what destruction it
has caused for so many!
I understand the Red Cross is out of money from all the tornados and borrowing
to try to meet needs for flood victims. Since I am to far away to help shelter
someone, donating to the Red Cross or like organizations will have to do.
You look at several feet of mud like brown pudding, full of toxic wastes,
filling every nook and cranny. Awful!
May God keep all of you strong and safe to deal with this!