[amayausers] Memory memo

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:42:18 -0800 (PST)

I need some help as my computer is always telling me that "Out of Memory" on an
Amayo OS screen.  What is wrong and any suggestions on what to do??? I have
already copied and deleted several designs and I am still receiving the message.

  Also today my software does not allow me to use the reset button on the
computer.  It ends up telling me that Amaya is not responding.  what is going
on, can anyone help me!!

  thanks!