[amayausers] Looking for work suit

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Embroideryline" <eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:56:08 -0500

Hi everyone:

Need a little more help here. I have a customer looking for some work suits
he saw highway workers and tow truck operators in Canada wearing last year.
They are black pants and coat with a gray reflective stripe down the sides
(safety gear). I know I haven't seen them any where but I am sure a few of
you helpful souls out there in the world have. If you can help I would be
very appreciative.

Larry
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4:39 PM