[amayausers.com] Re: Melcomart.com down?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:40:56 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/412.html#000003

They have been having issues with it for a couple years now. ever since it got
redesigned about 2 years ago, I didn't like the layout and found it difficult
to find certain items and it had very few pictures on it. It didn't help my
login suddenly disappeared either.
They really need to start from scratch or get better backend servers.
Oh yea, and another distribution warehouse besides Denver.