[amayausers.com] Re: Melcomart.com down?

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:28:31 -0400

Pardon me but that would be a blessing. Their site almost reminded me of
Tractor Supplies web. Have you ever tried to find something there? I gave up
on Melco's site a long time ago because I could never seem to find what I
was looking for... Including things listed on their home page. Hurrah for
them.

Larry