[amayausers.com] Re: Matching font/alphabet

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:01:47 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/841.html#000002

Not sure what you are looking for.
Are you trying to just type in the font so it dopesn't have to be digitized? it
is such an easy font if it were my I would right click on the web page logo and
build right off the top og the .jpg or .gif that would be saved. TTF fonts
don't always build perfectly and by the time you edit it, it could be faster to
build it from scratch.
If you are looking for a font. let me know and I can see if we can identify it.

Ron