[amayausers.com] Re: Matching font/alphabet

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:13:42 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/841.html#000001

I just posted an email flyer I got for vectorizing anything for logos. Once
vectorized, you can import it into Design shop and digitize it.
Or contact Sal (All-in-one Hooper guy) and he can do it all for you.
Just remember-this client won't 'own' your copy of his logo-unless you SELL it
to him! Don't give away your vector version without getting paid for the
service. Otherwise you have just saved him hundreds of dollars for 'art
charges' he would have had to pay for anything else they get imprinted.
(letterheads, ad specialties, truck lettering)
When you get this converted-YOU have done the same work that a Graphic Service
Agency would charge around $150 for...so if THEY can make money doing it, so
should you!
I convert logos like this every week for work I do-and I charge at least $25
for simple stuff.