[amayausers.com] Re: Machine not booting

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:23:54 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/618.html#000013

Well, we are not necessarilly "stumped" but we have walked through the process
of elimination until it appears that the main CPU is the culprit.

Once that is installed and if it does not work, then "stumped" is a term that
may start to apply...but my guess is that it will take care of the issue Paul
is having, which is not that the Amaya won't "boot" as such, but that when
trying to do a Configuration, the computor and the machine do not recognize
each other so that the machine can start the initialization process to

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer