[amayausers.com] Re: Loud noise when trimming

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 02:24:00 UT

This message was posted by mudslinger on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/655.html

My XT that was purchased on 11/07, If I have a design with lets say 10 trims in
it I will hear this crashing noise every 25 trim but it is not at the same time
it is sporadic but when it does happen the machine doesn't trim, It happens so
fast that I cant tell what's happening. If I was to guess I would say the front
tread grabber hits the needle occasionally???
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.