[amayausers] Re: Looking for design...

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 16:00:00 -0600

Lots of stick figures/faces/scenes at the following website:
http://www.designbydawn.com/Designs.htm
Edna
www.etchedinthread.com <http://www.etchedinthread.com/>
www.embroideredbaby.com <http://www.embroideredbaby.com/>  (coming soon!)

  _____

I've stopped 464 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam and fraud protection at www.cloudmark.com
<http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1&rc=pmwd4>
 <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1&rc=pmwd4> Cloudmark SafetyBar - Join the
fight