[amayausers.com] Re: Logo on Sleeve

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:55:20 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/654.html#000004

It does depend on what the customer wants...but the suggested sizes are good
for 'general'.
Look at someone wearing a polo-you really don't have much past 3" for an 'easy
to read' area.
Smaller is good for this...John's dimensions are good.
For placement (screenprinting, heat sealing, and embroidery) I am usually down
to within an inch of the cuff 'sewn' line. If the shirt has a 'printers fold'
(look for the 'crease' from shoulder to cuff)
put your design 1/4 or so FORWARD of this. Put a new shirt on your partner and
tape an image centered on the crease-look at it-then move it towards the front
so the center 'fold' is about at the 2/3 point-it will 'read' much better.
Seems like the 'center' line always is towards their back!
And just keep the logo discreet and sharp-it will look great.
We use the speedclamps for sleeves-with the 'sewn' hem line of the cuff-an
instant 'straight line' to set in the clamp.