[amayausers.com] Re: Logo on Sleeve

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:41:06 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/654.html#000003

Are you talking about down the sleeve, or say on the cuff of a short sleeve
shirt.  The first requires a special hoop and was what I was thinking of.
Sorry!

On the other - 3.5 might be a little large.  It's all in the taste of the
client.  Generally speaking, if I can't fit it in the smaller of the two hoops
we have (the size just below the 5.9 - can't recall it) - then it's probably
going to look gaudy.  But maybe that's what the client is looking for.

Personally, I'd try to stay between 2.5 and 3.  2.5 if it's more square - 3 if
it's more long.

Honestly though, it's one of those - see what looks good things!