[amayausers] Re: Loading Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:30:26 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/70.html#000005

Nathan:

   Thanks for pointing that out I will try that button. Yes, you were reading
my post correctly sorry couldn't have been more explicit.

Judy:

   Thanks for replying I am new and maybe you could tell me how to do a design
reset if it is different then Nathan's answer...

  Can't wait to go to training in a few weeks hopefully will have a better
understanding of the software and machine when I come back!

Thanks Everyone!