[amayausers.com] Re: Little touches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:37:05 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1489.html#000002

I know one lady that sells designs, buttons, supplies, etc.  In each box she
uses bright colored tissue and includes a little gift in each box.  Once there
was a stickynote pad with her site info at the top and once a really cute
ballpoint pen with a small figure and feather on top.  My grandchildren loved
that pen.  Since she sells to embroiderers her business card is always in the
box too and on the back of it she has a list of needle sizes for the various
fabric types.  Opening a box from her was always a pleasant surprise.