[amayausers.com] Re: Little touches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:55:01 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1489.html#000001

I buy rolls of the Clearphane (namebrand). I buy it from Nashville Wraps. I buy
the clear and some that are for seasons like 4th of July, Christmas, Easter,
etc.  I fold and wrap the item in this clear wrap so that the design or
monogram will show through. I have some gold stickers or labels that have our
name, address and phone number that I place on the front of the wrap. I use
ribbons sometimes to make an item really stand out and this gives it a nice
look without costing too much. I buy my ribbon, bows and all my gift wrap from
Nashville wraps. I also have some round gold stickers that I place on the
backside of the item where I have taped the wrap. I love to make baskets for
gifts and I also use this to wrap baskets and tie with bows and they look so
pretty. If you need to talk to me about other things contact me at
WestbrookWonders@xxxxxxx  Please put something about Amaya or gift wrap in the
subject so I won't think it is just spam.

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders