[amayausers.com] Re: Letterman jacket applique

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:57:38 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1135.html#000002

Juli
I gave it up I had to many problems lining up the letter.  I am considering
purchasing a regular sewing machine to do that.  Thank you for checking on me.
Since you are here I am trying to embroider a design I digitized on a sweater.
It is a fine knit sweater.  I have tried all kinds of backings and toppings and
there are still a few threads poking out.  the design looks great except for a
few threads.  Do you have any ideas?  thanks

Gary in Illinois