[amayausers.com] Re: Letterman jacket applique

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:40:46 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1135.html

Has anyone ever done a letterman jacket by stitching the letters as an
applique.  I want to do this and feel there must be a way.  I have tried
scanning the letter and trying to size it and then digitizing the tackdown but
I can never get the stitches to match the size of the letter when put on the
XT.  Maybe I am missing something here.  I thought about going to Corel Draw to
draw where the stitches go but I am not sure that will do the trick.  I am open
for any and all suggestions.  I know it is not a sewing machine but if there
was a way it would look so good.