[amayausers] Re: Leash / Dog Collar Hoop

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:16:55 EST

I just purchased the new clamping system and love it. I too own fast frames
and I agree that both have their places but I can see me using the clamp every
 time if I can. I only purchased one "hoop" so I may have to get another one
if a  job warrants it. I will say though I just completed 12 doz cap backs in
less  than 12 hours! I'm a happy camper!

Mind you, when I got this job, I purchased the clamp (a great excuse) as I
really didn't want to use sticky paper, etc.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 2/15/2006 11:34:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Barbara,
They both have their special places. I have both and use  the clamp way more
than the fast frames. Cannot do Carhartt's on a fast  frame. Just did some
web material for a horse halter, used the clamp on  that as well.

Herb
Royal Embroidery