[amayausers.com] Re: Koozies

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:31 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/525.html#000005

Just wanted to update y'all on the Koozies for the motorcycle club.

From this list I got the name of a place in Florida that will sell both the can
and beer Koozies that are not neoprene.  And they have no minimums.  Lots of
colors and you can mix and match for the lower prices.  And they will send to
me via Priority mail which is the only way I'll have anything sent to me.  Any
other way is so out of sight that I have cardiac arrest.  So, I got a sampling
of colors of the two, sewed one up for the MC club and they love it and put in
a nice order.

Juli in Kona