[amayausers] Jacket Back Digitizing

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:55:43 -0400

Hi all:

Need a source for digitizing of Jacket Backs at a reasonable price.  It's kind
of wierd.  I know jacket backs are much bigger, but you would think working
bigger would actually make it easier to digitize than small items with detail -
yet jacket back digitizing I have seen runs $175-250 per design.

Anyone have someone they work with that can do this without my clients paying
an arm and a leg on a short run or 2-3 jackets?

You can reply to me on or off list :)

Thanks!

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer