[amayausers.com] Re: Items Wanted

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:19:06 -0400

'kit' price is $1.10 per spool....individual spools through Melco mart
'on sale' according to the catalog are over $2.30 each.
I would entertain offers of $.80 per spool for all unused and barely used so I can clean off that wall. After 3 years I figure we have stocked up on any color any of our clients have used and the rest are just taking up room.

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 1, 2009, at 1:03 PM, K Nehmer wrote:

Would you be willing to lower your price on the thread? The complete set, without any misssing thread or spools, is currently only $317.00 right from Melco.

kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>