[amayausers.com] Re: Items Wanted

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:43:44 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/153.html#000001

We're starting to clean out stuff...and I had bought the full 288 spool 'set'
of thread colors. We haven't even unwrapped over 170 of them-and probably
another 50 were only used for one job.
Missing spools would all be your 'basic' stock colors you would have in full
large spools anyways.
I'd sell all the unwrapped and barely used spools for $1.00 each plus UPS...and
we have somehow ended up with extra, brand new 'oil' bottles-the narrow plastic
one with the extended tip for routine maintenance. More than we will ever use
in a couple years. Whatever Melcomart price is I'll take 15% less than that. I
have 2, maybe 3 spares. Have to check on those.