[amayausers.com] Re: Is there anything bad about the Amaya XT?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 04:15:17 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/262.html#000005

Hi Marilyn.  I do have DS Pro +.  It is an awsome program.

For me it wasn't too bad.  I have a major advantage -- I'm not intimiated by
it.

I used to do training on the computer system for the place where I worked.  I
was hired because I had some computer experience.  I was trying to train ladies
who were older than my mother, and who didn't understand why carbon paper,
index cards and typewriters were no longer good enough.

They were resistant and intimidated, therefore they didn't learn it well at
all.  It took a LONG time.

BUT, if you enjoy it, like a little mental stimulation and learning new things,
you'll enjoy it and the learning process will go SO fast.  The important thing
to remember is -- the program was not written in a day, and you won't learn it
in one, either.  Give yourself an uninterrupted hour a day to learn one or two
new things.  Review them the next day and add to them.  You'll have it down
cold in no time.

Judy