[amayausers] Re: Input on pricing needed

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:07:24 -0500

We discourage people bringing in their 'own' stuff they bought at Wallyworld and Krazymart....because you never know the quality. But there is always someone we can't supply the goods for...minimum $5.00 to do anything-and $1.50 per thousand stitches. If it isn't a 'stock' design or we have to come up with logo or design, we charge for the time it takes or a flat rate.
Did monogram (3 initials) about 3" high on scarfs- $15 and she brought in more she was so happy with it!
You kind of have to price your market area-we are now the only shop doing 'single' items-other guy went to 12 head machine and can't do the small stuff anymore-leaves it wide open for us.
Roland