[amayausers.com] Re: Importing graphic

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:21:39 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/317.html#000004

Cindy,
I bet I know what's wrong with your graphic.
You say you're working with a bitmap, right??
I would say the graphic probably has a large, white background that doesn't
need to be a part of the graphic.  You can edit this by opening up your graphic
in Window's Paint and click on "Image", and then "Attributes".  Then reduce the
size of the Width and Height to a point where you can only see what you want
and not the extra white background. Then when you save the file, you will only
see the graphic when you open it in Design Shop.
Give it a whirl and let us know what happens.
Ed Orantes