[amayausers.com] Re: Identifying an older melco?

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:59:16 -0400

Tell him it's an EMC-6 with Black Tajima head.
Although, I have never seen one with 6 needles and 12 tensioners. Modified???
Might want to ask Jeff Banks or one of the techs here that works on EMC
machines.

From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] Identifying an older melco?Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:17:05
-0700

I know this isn't Amaya related so to speak,
but we have an old single head Melco machine
I have the serial and model #s and I guy who's interested in it.
and He's going to contact melco to see what he needs to operate it.

I don't know what model to tell him it is since it came with the business
and I quickly replaced it with our four 1st generation Amayas.

It is a 6 needle  single head machine with the black Tajima head (I've been
told)
model #375056-01  serial 8920876
Is there anyway to find a reference to this info so I can pass it on to him?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,Ron Vinyard

Body Cover Design420 SW H StreetGrants Pass, OR 97526-2532

541-471-15041-888-435-0176Fax  541-471-0427

www.bodycoverdesign.com
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008