[amayausers.com] Identifying an older melco?

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:17:05 -0700

I know this isn't Amaya related so to speak,
but we have an old single head Melco machine
I have the serial and model #s and I guy who's interested in it.
and He's going to contact melco to see what he needs to operate it.

I don't know what model to tell him it is since it came with the business
and I quickly replaced it with our four 1st generation Amayas.

It is a 6 needle  single head machine with the black Tajima head (I've been
told)
model #375056-01  serial 8920876
Is there anyway to find a reference to this info so I can pass it on to him?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Ron Vinyard

Body Cover Design