[amayausers.com] Re: Ideas

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:48:56 -0500

I've got orders stacked up for signs going back to July I haven't done yet... engraving orders being picked up in 15 minutes I just did because they called to see if they were ready (and they weren't-I had totally forgotten to get them done)

that's how far behind I am!
It's been the worst year ever for customers with tight deadlines waiting until the last minute to order totally custom stuff...and I'm stuck in the middle-no help, no time, but if you refuse an order just once you lose the customer and word spreads!
Looks like I'll be here for a couple hours after supper again!
I have orders coming in from other shops for contract work...
and my own retail store-I haven't ordered any thing for christmas inventory yet-
been neglecting that all year!
Haven't even been able to nag the real estate agent to find out if he's had any response to selling the other business yet...THAT would really give me back
some time to get jobs done!
and the cash wouldn't hurt at all either!....LOL

Roland