[amayausers.com] Re: Ideas

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:29:22 -0500

During the end of summer and fall I will throw in a tote bag or beanie hat with all 'commercial' business orders if I have their logo in the embroidery machine-or even a fleece blanket (watch for sales at Big Lots in the summer-$2.99 or $3.99 and I buy a cart full). Most of the time it turns into an order-just cleaned out all my blankets last week-1 free one for a community health group turned into a dozen totes and 20 blankets- all I had left for the blankets. The businesses and/or groups will order them to give away

to volunteers or employees.
One local 'stone/gravel' supplier picked up their 'christmas' present order 2 weeks ago- a repeat of last year that started with just heat sealed hats and went sky high when I gave them a blanket-this year it was over $1700 worth of screened sweats and shirts, embroidered beanies, and heat sealed hats. That got the secretary that ordered it a nice Sanmar nylon lined Port stadium blanket-and she was already thinking about ordering a batch of those
for 'managers' in the company.
I do no advertising or anything-other than mailers I get from ad specialty companies that I pay the chamber of commerce to include with their monthly newsletter to cover their postage. I did that for about 6 months this year and haven't been able to take a break since June.
Christmas promotions on top of this? Can't even think about it.  LOL...

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Nov 13, 2007, at 3:25 PM, Linen Barn wrote:

If I were to promote Christmas orders I wouldn't be able to sleep ( I hardly do as it is). I normally cut off all Christmas orders around the first part of December so I can get them all done.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957