[amayausers] Re: INKJET TRANSFER - EMERGENCY

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:44:15 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/3.html

For anyone who does heat press transfers - help!
I bought a Phoenix heat press two weeks ago from Imprintables Warehouse.  Not
knowing anything, I also asked for some inkjet transfer paper just to get
started.
Well, the directions that came with the press are minimal.
NO DIRECTIONS CAME WITH THE PAPER.
After scrounging around the internet to try to find directions, I thought I was
doing things correctly this morning.
THE TRANSFER IS STUCK TO THE TOP OF THE PRESS.
I am so angry about this that I would NEVER recommend Imprintables Warehouse.
I don't know how I'm going to get this garbage off the machine.