[amayausers.com] Re: I need a quote from a DTG or Screen printer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:40:06 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/105.html

I have customer that wants about 50-75 T-shirts that I can have drop shipped to
you. (Probably Gildan Tees.) I need 2 quotes. One would be front of the shirt
pocket area only (one color.) The other quote for front pocket area on the
front as well as individual numbers on the back.(Either DTG or Heat press would
work.) There will be about 5-7 different colors so some shirts will be printed
black and other printed white. Feel free to private message me or email me at
steve20832(at)hotmail.com. Also need to ship them to me at zip code 33467 when
they are done if you could please give me a total quote for both as well as
turn-around time. Thanks

Thanks