[amayausers.com] Re: I need a quote from a DTG or Screen printer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:44:27 UT

This message was posted by Robyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/105.html#000005

We are a home based "garage" screenprinter and have been for 11 years. We have
a full size commercial shop and run a real business. We don't undercut the
market and we don't cut on quality either.

Our quote for 50 Gildan tees with a one color print front only would have been
$24 for set-up, $5.00 for color change and $6.75 for shirt & print. If print
was on back too -- add another $1.75 and another color change charge.

We are getting eaten up out here in AZ --- people are under bidding us left and
right taking jobs at cost and even printing for free. No customer in this day
and age is loyal enough to work for free for them. They will just take their
order somewhere else and find it even cheaper the next time!