[amayausers.com] Re: I am embroidering on a cotton thin T-Shirt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 07:49:41 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/930.html#000012

I have placed a photo out on one of the websites I created. This is not my
website, but I am pretty sure Captain rick wont mind me creating a page for
sharing an Image with pals.

Here is a good question... Do the Digitizers at digitizingmart.com do each of
these points one at a time or are they area's that have a fill of some sort. I
have figured out how to do 'Normal, Walk Type fills. Here is a screen shot to
support my question.
How was this section created? One I turned it into a Wireframe I was hundreds
of stitch markers. Do they use Auto Digitizing, Some fill technique.. Actually
i do not care what they do, can someone let me know the fastest way to create
these Walk Type Fills?
SEE PHOTO:  http://bodegabaysportfishing.com/coach_Al.asp

Thanks,
Coach