[amayausers.com] Re: How much to charge for fund raiser?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 06:12:33 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/554.html

I have someone who is starting a non-profit organization. She wants to buy
shirts, bags and totes with bling (the Organization's design) on
them and sell them to raise money for her organization. What percentage of my
profit should I deduct so that she can make some money from the sale? Or if I
would normally sell the shirt w/bling for lets say $20 what should I sell it to
her for? Or how would you handle this?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated since I've never handled
anything like this before. And I have no problem helping out
this type of organization but I don't want to loose money and I still want to
make a little too. If this goes through, she will be wanting to
order quite a bit. Should I say she would get the product for X amount with an
X minimum order? And if so, what do you think that minimum
should be?

Thanks so much!!!