[amayausers.com] Re: Horse Blanket

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:44:05 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1352/2.html#000015

Don't worry too much about getting it straight. It will move around as the
horse moves anyway and you can't keep those blankets straight on the horse ALL
the time.   what I do is this:  on the hip area of the blanket, there might be
a seam going from the 'hip bone' to the top of the tail?  I center it about 4"
to the left of that seam and maybe 2" down from it.  that's where I put it.
Your customer may have other ideas, but the ones I have done were all used on
well known horses and even at the race tracks, in newspapers, bulletins, TV,
etc.