[amayausers.com] Re: Horse Blanket

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:32:47 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1352.html#000003

We did two for a customer for Christmas 2008...they turned out nice but I was
so afraid of messing them up...they were thick and we didn't know what settings
to use but with trial and error we completed the job and the customer was
happy...I know this doesn't help and I am sure you will get good advice from
others...the area that we embroidered was on the edge on both sides with their
mommogram...good luck...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders