[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping straight

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 01:03:00 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/518.html#000001

I find that I can use the placket or pocket to help line things up on the hoop
master. Just find a straight edge to follow, like the edge of the fixture. When
those garment features don't exist, I mark through the center point with
perpendicular chalk lines to aid in hooping.
I have also marked my inner hoops with the horizontal and vertical centers.
Mine are old. Maybe the newer ones have markings.