[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping Letterman Jackets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 19:31:16 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/533.html#000003

Debbie, thankyou so much for asking this.  I am pondering doing lettermans
jacket but I have never ever done one and I am having a hard time figuring out
what to do or should I say how to go about doing this.  I decided to go with
rock creek athletic for the jackets that has a quilted lining and then the
lining unzips that allows full access to the back of the jacket but that is
about it.  What I really need help with is the hoop that I need to use.  I
think I am gonna go with the wooden one that is 16.92.  I never gave any
thought to having a hoop for various sizes of jackets.  Also for a stabilizer
which one cutaway is what I am thinking but not real sure.  I also need a good
digitizer who knows what they are doing.  I have gotten some great
recommendations from other here but just deciding on one is killing me
especially because I don't have the funds for trial and error.  This all has to
be done right the first time from beginning to end.  So please help if there is
anyon
 e out there that has a video of sort that would not mind sharing I would
really appreciate this.  I am a visual person so I have to see what I am doing
in order to grasp.  I know this is terrible but that is the way I learn.