[amayausers.com] Re: Hooping Letterman Jackets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 20:31:19 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/533.html#000002

Thanks Dorothy for the info.  I don't have a problem with the boys jackets.  I
use the All in One hooper and also use the two double height wooden hoops for
the backs.  They usually hoop up really slick.  When hooping up the jackets
with the access port it just slides over the top of the hooper, with the hoop
upside down.  Works really well.  It is just the hoods that I have a problem
with.  I don't sell the jackets, and the kids have several shops to buy from so
I get a variety of them.  With snaps in the corners, without, with nylon
zippers, with metal ones.  Sometimes even the 17.25 hoop doesn't work.