[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop burns?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:55:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/538.html#000001

On most fabrics we just grab the hem or sleeve and rub vigorously against the
burn-and it comes right out. All the 'burn' is, is just compacted fibers. There
is no damage or real 'burn'.
Also, the fastest way to get rid of it, and also flatten down any puckering, is
a hand held steamer!
We got a nifty free one like a 'wand' from Oreck when my wife bought one of
their vacuums-and with the short fiber 'head' on, it's perfect. Sits there and
does nothing until you 'pump' it once or twice-so it's not 'burning' out of
water when you aren't using it.