[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop Definitions - How do I change center offset?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:11:20 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/220.html#000009

Barb,
The maximum sew field is shorter than the 19.5" dimension. That's limited by
how far the x-beam can move.
I have the tubular sash frame. It's 20.7" wide, but you cannot access the total
width of the frame for the same reason. It just gives better access the the
maximum width of the sew field, as it looks like the 19.5" rectangle gives you
full access to the bottom area.
Hope this makes sense.
Mary