[amayausers] Re: Hook rebuild time?

  • From: "Smith" <for_heavens_sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:50:42 -0400

My first look would be needles, second (and this is the big one) how old is
your thread?  Has it become dried out?  My wife had a similar problem, I
told her to get a slightly damp sponge and wrap it around the thread cone
briefly.  This worked like a charm :)  Don't ask me why I thought of doing
it?

Kelly

For Heaven's Sake Embroidery & Design
7790 Jefferson Road