[amayausers] Re: Hook rebuild time?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:28:50 EDT

I've had my machine for almost 3 years....never have replaced the hook. I'd
search for other causes first. IMHO.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 8/12/2005 10:12:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello,

I have a machine that is 1.5 years old.  It's  starting to struggle with
thread breaking problems on designs that sewed  fine before and sew fine
on the other head.  It seems to be  especially true right now on smaller
stitches.  I'm wondering if it's  time to replace the rotary hook.  I
remember all the posts on this  subject in the past.  How do I search for
that info?

Thanks,
Mike