[amayausers.com] Re: Help w/ Amaya

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:49:50 UT

This message was posted by Debbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/653.html

I bought an Amaya two summers ago from an individual that had a small in home
business. Due to my busy business, moving my shop and divorce the machine has
sat here not used. I just hooked it all up this week. When we turned it on the
computer and machine will not respond to each other. Also, is the key pad to
work w/o the computer talking to it.  If so, the key pad is not working when I
push the buttons. I ahve all the software OS and DS.  I don't know what is
wrong or what to do. if someone can guide me w/ suggestions to elimate problems
I would appreciate it.