[amayausers.com] Re: Help Please - ISO All Cotton, Button-Flap Pocket Woven Shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:02:07 UT

This message was posted by drose700 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/865.html#000004

If you can find the shirt with the pockets but they don't have the flap, you
could actually order and extra shirt and make the flaps.  I've done that before
and just charged more for the extra shirt and the time it takes to make them.
If you don't sew I'm sure you could find someone to do it for you.  My customer
was very happy with the product.  And actually they were the Blue Generation
shirts.  They have great quality there.