[amayausers.com] Re: Help Error Message: Z Axis Timeout Error

  • From: "Debbie Rinehart" <rdrinehart61193@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:51:15 -0500

I'm with ya there, Kathy!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com
  From: K Nehmer
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:04 AM
  Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Help Error Message: Z Axis Timeout Error

  I'm not sure what the rain did for the flowers--it left the ground hard as
rock around here.   Our started on June 8--one day shy of four years from the
last "100 year" rains.  I had lake front, lake back, and lake side
property--with an indoor pool.  But I know that many, many others had much
worse so, we cleaned up again and moved on.  At least the basement had been
tidied four years ago!  I seriously pray that the rain only goes to those who
need it.

  Kathy