[amayausers.com] Re: Alignment

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:08:18 UT

This message was posted by royalblondee on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/450.html

HELP! My needle and presser foot are stuck in a down position. The needle is
broken off, but is clearly not lined up with the hole on the bobbin casing. I
have tried "HEAD UP" and all it does is make a funny noise and the presser foot
just moves up and down and the bobbin rotates and then stops. All this came
about when I was trying to run a cutter test because I was having trouble with
the thread not cutting all the way when it moved to a different needle. If
anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this or if I should call a tech please
let me know!!! I have an order of shirts due on Friday so I desperately need an
answer!!!
Sarah Stillson
(626)488-8184
royal_blondee@xxxxxxxxx