[amayausers] Re: Help! Can anyone find John Payne from Melco

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:34:30 -0600

Hey everyone,
Don't know all the details and not sure if it's any of my business about the
Cust. Serv. change.  However the gentleman who is now over Customer Service
is Matt Kondler.  From what I understand, he's been with Melco for seven
years and is a great guy too.  I will miss John Paine as well.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200