[amayausers] Re: Help! Can anyone find John Payne from Melco

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:24:21 -0500

To all who expressed interest in John Paine.
Last Friday, Feb 25, was John's last day at Melco.
Also with me, John was one of the reasons I stuck with Melco.   He will be
missed.   However,  I've also gotten to know some of the other Melco people
over the last three years and they are also very good people and excellent
to work with.   I will be talking to John from time to time and will pass
along the concerns and thanks expressed.  He will appreciate it.
Frank
 Force Ten Embroidery
Amaya Tech