[amayausers] Re: Help! - Amaya OS 5.07.043

  • From: "Tom McCloud" <mccloud12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:58:03 -0800

To All,

            I just received and loaded version 5.07.043 Amaya OS on my
            Dell, with Windows XP.  When I try to open it I get the
following
            message -

                            "You do not have the required access rights to
run this
                                version of the software"

            I spoke to Denver yesterday and they had me uninstall, then
reinstall.
            Same thin happened.  I've been running my Amaya on the same
            for the last two years and I've installed new versions with no
problem.

            Questions - Has anyone run into this?
                                 Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thx,